A frequent topic in working with leaders is the fulfilment of expectations of others and uncertain business trends.
All leaders are sooner or later faced with the question ”Am I good enough?”, and that is the moment when a vast space for growth is opened up.
The leader development programme Renaissance leadership is based on seven Da Vinci’s principles, converted into seven programme modules:
- an insatiable curiosity (curiosità)
- a commitment to test knowledge through experience (dimostrazione)
- continued refinement of the senses (sensazione)
- a willingness to embrace ambiguity (sfumato)
- developing a balance between art and science (arte/scienza)
- cultivating fitness and poise (corporalità)
- recognition of the interconnectedness of all things and phenomena, systems thinking (connessione)